Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
Mentor, train and assess carrier strike groups, amphibious ready groups and independent deployers for global combat against peer competitors.
A trained integrated naval force, effective and lethal, to win the high-end fight.
- We inspire a culture that produces courageous and lethal warfighters who prevail in combat.
- We are active leaders - Bold, Confident, Accountable, Innovative and Humble.
- We are a responsive team, rapidly integrating feedback from Numbered Fleets and deployed forces.
- We look forward, seeking opportunities to integrate Naval/Joint Coalition forces.
- We train to win using integrated, effective, and repeatable processes.
- We strive for professional and personal development in whom we lead and in ourselves. We take care of our family.
Lines Of Effort
We deliver increased combat capability through five lines of effort: Integrated Warfare; Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training; Fleet Response Training Plan (FRTP) Alignment; Assessment; and Requirements Development.
Integrated Warfare: Deliver standardized Integrated Training of Naval Forces, including Joint and Coalition, to counter and defeat adversaries in a complex denied and degraded environment utilizing the tenets of SECNAV's Tri-Service Maritime Strategy and the CNOs NAVPLAN.
LVC: Provide a representative LVC training environment incorporating relevant threats, validated TTPs. and fielded capabilities across the full spectrum of warfighting and the entirety of the training audience.
FRTP Alignment: Align the training continuum to develop proficiency across all mission areas focusing high-end training objectives.
Assessment: Improve the integrated assessment process and metrics to measure performance against peer competitors.
Requirements Development: Capture requirements and provide input into Fleet level working groups, Program Objective Memorandum, Unfunded Requirements and Joint Program Budget Requests processes.